In Physics class our teacher gave us an assignment to do. The topic is about finding the Physics behind any object. Since Physics attending everywhere my group decide to fine the Physics behind Football.
Below are the examples of Physics behind football!
- First law
- The goalkeeping role the ball to the defender, if there no frictions acting on the ball will just keep moving.
- If the ball stay at rest it still at rest, unless a footballer kick it
- Second Law
- Soccer ball and bowling ball, bowling ball has more mass so it has less acceleration. Soccer ball accelerate faster cuz it has less mass
- Greater force of kicking to more acceleration
- Third Law
- When you kick the ball the ball pushes equal and opposite on our foot
- When we jump and hit the ground and it bounce back up, this is because when our mass hit the ground and the Earth exert the same amount of force as the amount of our body hitting the ground.